Frankland Islands Reef Cruises
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- All bookings must be fully paid for at time of booking (or secured with a credit card).
- Bookings may be cancelled, or dates changed up to 24 hours prior to departure with no cancellation or change fee (subject to seat availability). After this time cancellation or failure to board will incur 100% cancellation fee.
- Changes to booking details including re-scheduling to another date should be done via calling our office on +61-7-4033 0081. Some penalties may apply.
- If the itinerary is changed or the tour is cancelled after departure due to circumstances beyond our control we shall not be required to refund any portion of the fare, make any compensation or be liable for any other consequential damage, loss, expense, loss of time or inconvenience. We recommend all guests take out adequate insurance for their intended travel.
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy
By booking with Frankland Islands Reef Cruises passengers agree to be bound to the following conditions of travel;
- We reserve the right to change fares or itineraries to suit prevailing conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse to board any passenger and/or goods at our discretion.
- We can not guarantee weather conditions on date of travel this includes in water visibility. Tours are operated in wet weather. However, where flooding and associated dangers occur preventing access to tour routes, management may refuse the right to conduct tours at its discretion.
- Travelling on the open water carries an inherent risk and we will not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise to any passenger and/or belongings whether as a result of our negligence or otherwise.
Diving & Snorkelling Policy
Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from diving. The minimum age for diving Is 12 years. All divers must complete a medical questionnaire prior to diving activities. It is recommended that atleast 12 hours but preferably 24 hours, if doing multiple dives, passes prior to flying (ascending to an altitude of 300 metres or greater). It is your responsibility to check with specific airline carriers if they have their own requirements.
It should be acknowledged that snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. We request passengers to advise our crew of any medical conditions and use caution at all times while in the water. All passengers will be requested to complete a medical declaration prior to entering the water and where required wear a flotation device.